Parent Code of Conduct
Code of Conduct – Parents
- • Refrain from coaching pitch side during matches and/or training.
- • Understand that consistency of performance is impossible with young players.
- • Focus on the positive elements of performance and leave constructive criticism to the coaches.
- • Ensure that all required kit is available for training (Shin pads, fluids)
- • Respect surrounding premises and facilities.
- • Encourage your child to speak to the coaches about any difficulties they may be facing.
- • Inform the coach if your child is unwell or injured.
- • Stress that performance and development are more important than the result.
- • Support all players within your child’s squad and avoid criticising them.
- • Monitor sleeping and eating habits to maintain a healthy body and mind in preparation for training and matches.